How to Connect to the SatoshiChain Testnet Using Trust Wallet
Connecting to the SatoshiChain testnet using Trust Wallet is a straightforward process. Trust Wallet is an easy-to-use, multi-crypto wallet app that supports Ethereum and other EVM-compatible networks. This guide will walk you through the steps to connect your Trust Wallet to the SatoshiChain testnet.
- Trust Wallet installed on your device. If you don’t have it yet, download it from https://trustwallet.com/
- Information for the SatoshiChain test network.
Steps to Connect to the SatoshiChain Testnet Using Trust Wallet:
- Launch Trust Wallet on your device and unlock it with your password or biometrics.
- On the main wallet screen, tap on the “Settings” icon located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- In the “Settings” menu, tap on the “Networks” option.
- Press the “+” icon at the top-right corner to add a new custom network.
- Fill in the following details for the SatoshiChain test network:
- Network name: SatoshiChain Testnet
- RPC URL: https://rpc.satoshichain.io/
- Chain ID: 5758
- Symbol: SAT
- Block Explorer URL: https://satoshiscan.io
- Once you have entered all the required information, tap on “Save” in the top-right corner.
- You should now see the “SatoshiChain Testnet” listed under “Networks” in the Trust Wallet settings. Tap on it to select and activate the test network.
- Go back to the main wallet screen. You should now see your SAT balance and transaction history for the SatoshiChain testnet.
Requesting Test SATs for the SatoshiChain Testnet:
- To get test tokens for the SatoshiChain Testnet, you can use the faucet website. Go to the faucet website: https://faucet.satoshichain.io
- Copy your wallet address from Trust Wallet. To do this, go to the main wallet screen and tap on the “Receive” button next to your SAT balance. Your wallet address will be displayed; tap on it to copy the address.
- Return to the faucet website and paste your wallet address into the designated field.
- Complete the Recaptcha challenge to verify that you are not a bot.
- Click the “Request” button to submit your request for test SAT tokens.
- Wait a few moments for the tokens to appear in your Trust Wallet. You can refresh your wallet by swiping down on the main screen.
Now that you have test SATs in your wallet, you can start experimenting with the SatoshiChain Testnet and interacting with dApps (Read more here). Remember that these are test tokens and have no value on the main network.
To stay updated on SatoshiChain’s progress and announcements, follow our social media channels:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeFi4BTC
- Telegram: http://t.me/SatoshiChain_Portal
- Discord: https://discord.gg/t74zRMnp5v
- Medium: https://medium.com/@satoshichain
- Gitbook: https://satoshichain.gitbook.io/satoshi-chain/
Christopher Kuntz — Co-founder of SatoshiChain